Monday, December 13, 2010

IPad is simply awesome

My hat goes off to Steve Jobs and his latest invention,IPad. The technical wonder offers so many simplicities it is unbearable. The machine allows you to control every electrical machinery in your home from your television set to your surround sound. Personally, I second guessed my purchase but once I opened the box and played with the machine I fell in love. I am a journalist, writer and avid reader, so the IPad allows me to work and entertain easily. I am not that much of a movie buff, but when I have the itch I simply look for my Netflix, where movies stream crystal clear. I am not an Apple representative, however, the technical advance is pure desire and productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home