Friday, March 27, 2009

Metallica is coming to South Florida!

Metallica Pictures, Images and Photos

It is true. You have read right. Metallica will be here in October and will perform live at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise. Robert, James, Lars and Kurt will be making us headbang playing thier new music from their new album, Death Magnetic. When I read the news I was jubilant. It has been more than almost five years, since I saw these guys up in Orlando when they toured with Limp Bizkit, Mudvayne, and Linkin Park. That was an awesome show. I can't forget the first time I saw them in 1999. They toured with Kid Rock, when he was good, Creed, and Sevendust. That was an awesome show because it was around the Y2k scare and it was at the Orange Bowl, where legends played. The mosh pit was insane. I can remember waking up the next day with a couple scars and bruises. The night ended with fireworks, while Metallica made the thousands in attendance headbang. So, shortly, Metallica will be rocking our house. Purchase your tickets and let's enter the pit. Rock ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home